Corrupted [16+] CHAP 20 NOW UP! More readers?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corrupted [16+] CHAP 7 PAGE 3! UPDATED!

Post by if looks could kill on Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 am

Title: Corrupted
Rating: 16+ (swearing, emotional issues and some sexual content)
Summary: Rachel finds herself having to join teams with Danny, someone who she despises and often relates to Satan, as they both face some emotional and physical loss in their lives. Despite hating the thought of it, they may find that they learn a little something from one another through the tough journey.
Characters: Rachel (myself), Danny Jones, Tom Fletcher, Dougie Poynter and Harry Judd. Other characters to be auditioned for.
Authors Notes: I do not own any characters (other than myself) but I do own the storyline. I hope you enjoy it.
Status: Finished, just need a few adjustments with characters as it is an old fic.

Last edited by if looks could kill on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

View user profile http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupted [16+] CHAP 20 NOW UP! More readers?

Post by if looks could kill on Sat May 19, 2012 6:34 am

Prologue
Finding out that something in your life is completely wrong can make you feel many different things. But for me, finding out that the kindest and most adorable human being on the planet had developed an incurable disease: I felt like the floor had dropped from beneath me and I was left falling with it. Why didn’t I see it before the worst happened? Why was I so stupid.

|Keep Calm and Play Louder tour 2012|

|Spoke to McFly on the phone and Tom tweeted about me 10/08/10|
|Met McFly 11/08/10|
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx on Sat May 19, 2012 7:26 am

Sounds really interesting!
Loved the prologue Very Happy
Can't wait for more!
xxx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood on Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 am

Sounds soo saaad :O

Can't wait to read! Xx

HannaWestwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter on Sat May 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Wow sounds amazing!
I love the way you write XD

Not Alone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Tue May 22, 2012 6:21 am

Thanks guys! Glad I've got some readers :3

Chapter 1
‘Rachel, the barbecue’s done.’ My mother called from outside, I lifted myself from the cool sofa and switched off the dull, silver television and walked through the dining room and outside. My feet hit the warmth of the wooden decking and my face was lit up with the bright sun. Smiling at the summer-y feeling I walked towards the table as my mother asked ‘Do you want any sauces?’

‘Stupid question.’ I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the French mustard from the wooden table that my mum and sister, Chrissie, sat around.
‘Aunt Meredith will be round in a second.’ My mother said around a mouthful of her burger.
‘Please don’t tell me she’s bringing…’ I stared at my mother as she nodded.
‘Danny is your cousin.’ She sighed.
‘Correction. He’s technically not my cousin. Aunt Meredith is technically not my aunt, she’s just your best friend. Which makes Danny: my mother’s best friend’s son.’ I took a huge bite out of my hot dog.

‘Felicity James!’ The smooth voice of my “aunt” made me smile.
‘Ah! Meredith!’ My mother stood up and flung her arms wide, almost hitting me in the face with a cheese burger.
Dodging the flying burger, my head painfully collided with the wooden table.

‘Ow! You fucking-‘
‘Language!’ My mother scowled as I held my head in pain.
My mouth opened, ready to answer back. But my attention was caught by the husky laughing of Danny Jones. The most irritating human being: On. The. Planet.

‘Sorry mom, it’s not my fault you nearly hit me in the face with a cheese burger.’ I stood with my hot dog still in my hand and walked inside of the house, pushing past the brunette who stood smirking.

‘Why are you going inside?’ He followed me.
‘Too hot outside.’ I replied back, not turning around as I entered the living room.
‘It’s not, it’s a great day!’ I couldn’t see his face, but I could sense the smug smile on his lips.
‘Then why don’t you run along outside?’ I hissed, turning around to see the smirk wipe off his freckly face.

‘I was going to give my cousin company.’ He grinned and sat down on the sofa as I turned the television back on.
‘We’re not cousins. I’d rather kill myself than be related to the Devil.’ I sat down on the other side of the sofa away from Satan.
‘Ouch. I’m not that evil!’
‘So you admit you are evil in some way though?’
‘Everyone has a little bit of evil in them.’ He smiled tapping his fingers on the arm of the sofa.
‘A little bit is kind of an understatement for you, don’t you think?’ I raised one brow before turning to the tv.

Before I could lift the remote and change channels, I heard an unusual noise from the kitchen. Without a second thought I lifted myself from the sofa and walked slowly towards the arch way that separated the living room and the dining room which then led into the kitchen on the right hand side.

Yet again I froze hearing the sniffing sound within the kitchen.
‘What are you doing?’ Danny broke the tension in the atmosphere around me, causing me to jump a little. Knowing that who ever was in there now knows I was close, I stepped into the dining room and stared into the kitchen at my mother shuffling around like she forgot what she was doing.

‘Mum.’ I said. She stopped and looked up, but she was facing away from me.
‘Yes dear?’ She sounded bright and happy, but something wasn’t right.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked bluntly, stepping slightly forward.
As if she could sense my movement she raised her voice ‘D-don’t come in! Th- There’s a spider!’

She pointed to the floor. The empty space on the floor.
‘There’s no spider.’ I shook my head, raising one brow.
‘It’s just scuttled off over here.’ She moved a little further behind some cabinets so I couldn’t see the floor.

Looking behind me, I saw Danny with one brow raised like me with a what-the-fuck look on his face.

if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty on Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 am

love the beginning, setting the scenes and Danny is so smug he loves it Smile
xxxx

heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/heidi_kirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter on Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Aaaaaah what's wrong with her mother???

Not Alone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Wed May 23, 2012 4:41 am

Thanks guys! More up now! :3

Chapter 2
‘I don’t know’ I shrugged as my best friend asked me yet again if there was any reason why my mother was acting strange.
‘Have you tried asking her?’ Heidi asked.
‘Yes, but she just said that her “sniffing” was her hay fever’ I quoted the word with my fingers in the air. ‘I asked Danny and he said he’s asked Meredith but she just says that my mother ran in for a tissue because of her hay fever.’
‘Oh.’ She replied, twiddling with her long brown hair, frowning at the ground as we walked side by side.
‘Danny keeps saying that I’m over-reacting.’ I sighed.
‘Your cousin’s right.’ She stopped walking as we stood outside my house.
‘Okay,’ I held out one finger ‘one: thanks for taking the Devil’s side… you’re going to hell,’ I continued to count on my fingers ‘two: he is not my cousin and three: don’t ever say I’m related to him ever again.’

She burst into soft giggles before rolling her green eyes and pushing my shoulder lightly. ‘Stop worrying, your mother’s a strong woman.’ She smiled before turning away and started to walk down the road. ‘I’ll speak to you later.’ She waved behind her with her right hand full of rings on her fingers and numerous bangles on her wrist.

‘See you soon.’ I faintly smiled before twirling around and walking up the tarmac drive way and fitting my gold key into the key hole.

Smiling as I smelt the gorgeous scent of pasta, I kicked off my shoes and dropped my school bag in the hall way.
‘Mom, I’m home!’ I called.
‘In the kitchen! Cooking your favourite!’ She called back. She seemed happy.

Making my way into the kitchen I smelt the now stronger scent of the tomato sauce and smiled as she turned around.
She grinned back and nodded towards a glass of orange juice on the side.
‘I poured you a glass of orange.’ She turned back to the tomato sauce and sprinkled some more spices into it. ‘How did your exam go?’

I bit my lip. I didn’t want to tell her that I didn’t know half of the questions on the paper – in fact, even that’s a lie. I just couldn’t concentrate. I was her only hope after her other daughter – my sister – decided to drop out of high school. Me being her only hope, after taking a sip of orange, I smiled and said ‘It went fine, I’m sure my grade won’t be that bad.’

Before she could continue I walked out of the kitchen and out into the garden.
‘Hey lazy.’ I greeted my older sister with a cheesy grin.
‘Hey brat.’ Chrissie said back, not releasing her stare on the magazine in front of her as she sat on the deck chair, her feet propped up on the wooden table.

‘Charmin’’ I rolled my eyes as I sat down on the floor next to her Crossing my legs I stared into my glass and bit my lip again. Maybe I should ask Chrissie if she’s-
‘What’s wrong?’ She sighed, lifting her sunglasses from her eyes and sliding them through her thick blonde hair. I never got why she was blonde and the rest of us were brunette. Maybe she was adopted. Ha! Now that would be funny.
‘N-nothing.’ I shook my head.
‘You were thinking. You bite your lip when you’re stressed aswell.’
I looked up at her and she lifted one perfectly plucked brow. Sighing, knowing I couldn’t lie to her I took a sip of my orange before asking her if she’d noticed anything about our mother.

‘Erm. I didn’t, but now you say it, I’ve noticed her hay fever has been worse.’ She replied.
‘I think I heard her crying the other day when Dan and Meredith were round for the barbecue.’ I bit my lip again.

‘Oh. Maybe she’s having flash backs again.’ My sister dropped her sunglasses back infront of her eyes and turned back to her magazine like my mother’s problem was nothing.

‘Dad’s death was almost ten years ago.’ I said, sounding a little more heartless than I intended. Sighing as she looked at me through the shaded lenses I saved myself from looking like a bitch. ‘The doctor said she wouldn’t get flashbacks after seven years.’

‘Hum.’ She bit her lip this time before shrugging. ‘I don’t know, if I hear her crying, then I’ll inform you and we will take it seriously.’ She sat up and lifted her arms upto her long blonde locks and tied a bobble around them. ‘But for now, I’m sunbathing.’
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood on Wed May 23, 2012 8:22 am

Hmmm... Charming sister you have, Rachel! ^^"

I didn't comment on the last chapter and so I've just caught up the two first chapters but I can say that you write SO well! I had the impression the characters were really realistic and after such a beginning, I can't wait to read the next chapters Very Happy

Thanks for this! ♥️
xXx

PS: Memorable quote of the day
"But for now, I’m sunbathing.’
I love Chrissie! xD

HannaWestwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter on Wed May 23, 2012 8:45 am

awwww the father died??

poor mother...idk what to call her...i forgot if her name was mentioned >.<

must have more!!!

Not Alone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Thu May 24, 2012 4:33 am

Who wants morrrreee?!?!?!
Very Happy
Gonna put some up in a few hours!!

|Met McFly 11/08/10|
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood on Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 am

if looks could kill wrote:Who wants morrrreee?!?!?!
Very Happy

Me me me!!! Very Happy

HannaWestwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty on Thu May 24, 2012 5:10 am

if looks could kill wrote:Who wants morrrreee?!?!?!
Very Happy

YEA YEA YEA!!!
Love it Smile
Xxxxx

heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 am

Chapter 3
‘R.I.P to the girl you used to see, her days are over.’ I sang along to my iPod as I finished off my Art coursework.
‘Rachel!’ I heard my mother shout from downstairs.
Turning down the docking station I shouted back ‘What?’
‘Phone! It’s for you!’
I frowned. Maybe it was Heidi asking about the coursework.

‘Hello?’ I answered as I began to walk back upto my room after grabbing the phone off my mother.
‘Hey, it’s me… don’t hang up.’ Danny’s voice answered.
‘Oh. Hi.’ I threw myself onto my bed and continued to shade in the Art piece.
‘There’s a party at Fletcher’s house.’ He stated.
‘Cool.’ I raised one brow.
‘Well, do you wanna go?’
I found it odd. Incredibly odd. Tom, or as Danny names him, Fletcher, despite being my actual cousin didn't particularly like me. We were civil with one another. But many times, we argued like mad.
‘Wait… What? You guys don’t like me... and I don’t like-’
‘Bring a friend. It’ll be fun.’
I frowned into the phone. ‘Is this a trick?’
His laugh nearly burst my eardrums through the speakers on the telephone. ‘No. You dimwit. Come to mine in an hour with a friend, my dad will give us a lift.’

Sighing I rolled my eyes and picked up my mobile ‘Okay, Jones.’
Hanging up, I text Heidi, telling her to be at mine in half an hour in her best going out clothes. She loves a good party.

‘Ah. Good choice of friend.’ Danny smiled as he let us into his giant house.
‘Um… okay?’ I raised one brow at his unusual behaviour.
‘Fletcher, lover girl is here.’ Danny laughed as Tom looked over, glancing at Heidi as his cheeks turned bright pink.
‘Uh. What you on about?’ Tom scratched his head and turned back to Danny.
‘Ha! Just kidding mate.’ Danny winked. But it wasn’t a joking wink. It was a get-in-there-mate kind of wink. Oh. Great. So now my actual cousin likes my best friend.

Entering my cousin’s house, I felt really at home. My aunt’s house has always been welcoming and it has a nice sweet smell that makes you smile.

‘I told everyone to come at seven.’ Tom said as he walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge. ‘Dan, put some music on.’
Danny did as he was told and placed a CD in the player. Clicking play he turned up the volume to full blast.

As Jessie J burst through the speakers, I felt the floor vibrate and the walls shake a little.
‘I’ll go and get the drinks.’ Tom shouted over the pulsing music and opened the door to the cellar and ran down the stairs leaving us alone with just the music making a noise.

‘Well. I hope there’s some hot girls tonight.’ Danny grinned before thrusting his hips against the air.
‘You’re vile.’ I scrunched up my face before turning to enter the cellar to help Tom, I'd rather be with him than the creator of all things evil.

‘You won’t be able to carry these babies.’ Tom sounded smug. Until he picked up 3 crates of beer and struggled to walk. Raising a brow I folded my arms and stared at him, attempting to hide my smirk.

‘By the looks, you can’t carry them either.’ I hooked by hands around a crate he was carrying and lifted it into my own arms. It was then when I noticed the stacks of the crates behind him.
‘Are they all for the party?’ I raised my brow and widened my eyes. There had to be at least thirty crates.

‘Yes. There’s going to be sixty people here, and they’re bringing their own stuff as well.’
‘Oh. Of course.’ I turned around, not knowing what to say and walked up the stairs. Then I stood staring at the handle of the closed door. 'He's shut us down here. For God's sake.'
'He's just messing about, chill-'
‘Can someone open the door?’ I shouted over Tom's voice and, hopefully, the music.

With a huge grin and a little chuckle escaping his lips, Danny opened the door allowing me to enter the kitchen again.
Bending down, I dropped the crate on the floor.

‘Wow.’ I heard Danny mutter. Turning around he removed his eyes from my ass and looked to the ceiling instead.

‘Pervert.’ I mumbled and scuttled back down the cellar to receive more beer.
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood on Thu May 24, 2012 6:20 am

Hahahaha Danny is so naughty in there! Razz I love him now haha Twisted Evil

Let's hope Heidi and Rachel won't get wasted by all these beers and that there would be no troubles with boys! (But unfortunately, it sounds more than a simple possibilty from now... With his naughty behaviour, Danny is like drunk before he begins to drink! Cool )

CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! gonna be epic! bounce xXx

HannaWestwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx on Thu May 24, 2012 6:44 am

Shit!
I missed chapters!!!

Danny is a naughty boy! I can see him getting himself in biiiiig trouble! ;D
Next chapter please? Very Happy
ChloeRussellx

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter on Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 am

Oh my.
Mr. Jones u r indeed a perv!
More please!!!

Not Alone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty on Fri May 25, 2012 2:58 am

first i missed a chapter, shame on me!
second, woah Danny is a little bit of a perv!
and thridly... PARTY TIME!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Sat May 26, 2012 3:59 am

Thanks guys! More up nowwww!!!!!!

|Met McFly 11/08/10|
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Sat May 26, 2012 4:25 am

Chapter 4
‘Weheyy!’ I heard Matt call. Great. Woohoo. Ex Boyfriend. At his finest. ‘Baby!’
I felt his hand grope my backside, so my instinct reaction took action, and I automatically elbowed him in the chest.
‘Oh. Playing hard to get, baby?’ He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me forcefully against his muscle-y body. As he kissed my neck I could smell the beer from his breath.

‘I’m not playing hard to get. I just don’t want to go down that road again.’ I tried to break the bond between his arms, but he was too strong: being a rugby player an’ all.

‘Don’t try and get away from me. You know you want me.’ Was what I think he was trying to say, but the alcohol made him slur his words. It sounded more like ‘Dunt tr- geh awie frum m- y’know you wunt m-me.’

Dragging me backwards, I did what girls do best, I screamed.
‘Get off me!’ I struggled.
‘Oi!’ I heard Danny’s bold northern accent over the loud music as he approached my ex boyfriend trying to smuggle me upstairs. ‘Let go of her, mate.’
‘Make me.’ Matt nodded as if to say ‘come on then’.
Instead of punching him in his ugly face, Danny rolled his eyes.
‘Just let go of her.’
‘No. She wants me.’ Matt laughed at himself.
Looking around, I noticed a lot of people had crowded around the scene.
‘She doesn’t look like she wants you.’ Danny raised one brow as I continued to struggle out of his grip, which was now turning very aggressive and I was finding it hard to breathe.
‘Matt…’ I struggled harder and winced under arms as they squeezed around me. ‘You’re hurting me.’

‘Get the fuck off her!’ Danny’s voice turned hard and angry.
I looked up to see his fists clenched by his sides, I always called him Satan, but I’d never seen him like this.

‘Dude! Chill! I was only going to shag the fuck out of her.’ He pushed me away, causing me to fall down a step and into Danny who, caringly and lightly, held me so I could get my balance.
‘Ew.’ I squirmed at the thought as it settled in my mind.
‘That’s not the noise you’d be making, baby-’ He stepped down and reached out for me but he was stopped. Stopped dead in his tracks. Danny’s fist had collided with Matt’s face.

My eyes widened as I scrambled back a little. Seconds after I found myself pulling Danny away as the crowd we’d attracted chorused an ‘oooh’ sound.
‘Dan, come on.’ I pulled him away, noticing his hand was bleeding I pulled him further up the stairs, past Matt who was holding his bloody nose, and into the bathroom.

‘Dan, you’re a nob.’ I said as he sat down on the bath.
‘I know. But you’re thankful of me… for once.’ He focused on his knuckles and winced in pain.
‘Yes. Yes, Daniel. I’m grateful, but I didn’t expect you to go all protective over me. Jeeze.’ I rinsed out a flannel and turned to see him shaking his head whilst smiling. ‘What?’ I found myself smiling at him smiling.

‘I don’t hate you.’ His blue eyes averted to mine. ‘It’s quite the opposite.’
Gulping loudly and ignoring the weird fluttering in my stomach, I sat him on the edge of Tom’s huge bath.
‘You’re drunk.’ I made the excuse. And, I hated myself for it, but I could feel a bit of my wanting him to argue that it was true. ‘You’re drunk and you need to rest. So let me clean your hand up and I’ll send you into one of the bedrooms.’

‘I knew you wouldn’t feel the same.’ He sighed as I grabbed his hand gently.
‘Dan. You’re drunk.’ I shook my head as I dabbed the wet flannel on his split knuckle. I was almost trying to convince myself. I’ve hated the boy since I can remember; I can’t just develop feelings for him. Or what if he’s doing this as a joke? What if I fall for it and he completely embarrasses me and never let’s me live it down?
‘Nope. No I’m not.’ He ironically swayed as he spoke.
I sighed and rolled my eyes. ‘Come on.’ I lifted him up after grabbing a roll of bandage from a draw under the sink. I took him out of the bathroom and onto the silent landing. Downstairs sounded like a different story, however.

‘This room seems empty.’ I whispered as I opened one door on the landing.
‘It’s Tom’s room. He won’t mind.’ He smiled. ‘He has a double bed, y’know, you could always share with me… Not that I want to make a move or anything… I’m just saying… ‘cause you look tired.’ He ranted as he slowly pulled me into the dark room. I could faintly make out posters on the wall and a wardrobe, but other than that I couldn’t see a thing.

A massive thud echoed through the silent room, followed by Danny cursing. ‘Who would put a fucking bed there?’ He hissed causing me to giggle.

Without any warning, Danny threw himself onto the large bed and dragged me with him. I ended up squealing loudly whilst laughing when I landed on his chest. Okay. I know you’re thinking this might be a bit wrong. But technically, it’s not. Me and Danny are not related in anyway. And heck, I felt drunk.

‘You’re beautiful.’ Danny smiled before gently stroking a strand of hair behind my ear.
Coughing I looked away, thanking the darkness as I felt my cheeks burn, I looked back at him.
‘Thankyou.’ I felt my voice break a little. ‘I- urm- I have some bandage to put around your hand..’

I climbed off him, for some reason I felt incredibly embarrassed by what had just happened, but I wasn’t sure why.

I leaned over and clicked on the bedside lamp. I turned around to his bright blue eyes gazing on my presence. I smiled lightly, not knowing how else to react, and softly clutched his hand in mine. ‘It might hurt a little when I put it on so-’

Catching me by surprise, his lips gently pressed against my forehead leaving a wonderful fluttery feeling around my heart.

if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter on Sat May 26, 2012 8:38 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Danny is so cute in this!!!

more now!!!

Not Alone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Tue May 29, 2012 2:31 am

Chapter 5

‘Wakey Wake- Woah!’ Tom’s voice made my eyes flutter open. ‘I’m hoping you have your clothes on under there.’
Widening my eyes, I realised where I was lying. Thanking myself that I did keep my clothes on, I swiftly picked up the quilt and threw it off me to reveal my fully-clothed body.

‘Tom. I wouldn’t do anything on the first date.’ Danny’s northern accent made my stomach flutter with butterflies.
‘You won’t be doing anything on any date.’ Tom frowned. He’s always been so protective of me; he was like my older brother. ‘Wait. Date?’

Giggling, I hopped out of the bed and tied my hair up with the bobble on my wrist.
‘You two are helping me clean up…’
‘What about Heid?’ I asked, I glimpsed at myself in the mirror and groaned. My mascara had smudged around my eyelids making me look like a panda.
‘She’s in bed.’ Tom replied, a smirk on his face.
‘Who did she share the bed with, Tom?’ Danny wiggled his brow up and down as Tom blushed slightly.

‘She wanted me to keep her company…’ He shuffled towards the door, scratching his head.

‘Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do on a first date.’ Danny laughed. ‘I don’t want to know what sort of company you gave her. I’m sure it was more excitable than the company I gave Rachel.’

‘I beg to differ.’ The words just spilled out my mouth. Pursing my lips shut, I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as they burned a bright pink. My eyes shot to the carpet beneath my shuffling feet, I felt their stares on the red patches on my cheeks and I could sense the smirk rising on Danny's lips as he watched me. Before either of them could say anything I walked out of the room and down stairs, biting my lip.

My eyes widened at the mess. Beer cans and cardboard plates were scattered across the cream carpet of the living room. Tip-toeing around the objects, I eventually reached the kitchen.
‘Holy, mother of…’ I gasped.
‘It’s not that bad.’ Tom peered behind me.
‘No. Tom. An explosion of a bomb would look better.’

‘When did everyone go home?’ The thick Bolton accent caught me by surprise yet again as he trotted down the staircase.
‘Not everyone did. Most people passed out in the bathroom, mum and dad’s en suite or up in the attic.’ Tom replied
‘The attic?’ Danny and I chorused.
‘Yeah. Hence why there was a mattress underneath the door, just in case someone fell out.’ He shrugged his shoulders.
‘You’re a smart drunk.’ I frowned.

‘He probably wasn’t drunk.’ Danny casually walked into the kitchen, stepping on all the rubbish on the floor with no care in the world. Tom and I followed. ‘Thomas likes to make love to the girls sober.’ He reached up to the top cupboard and picked out a glass. Noticing his top riding up his bare skin I continued to stare at his toned, freckly back as Tom started to argue with Danny.

‘Hey, if you wanna see anymore, we can go upstairs right now.’ Danny chuckled. My eyes shot up to his eyes and he winked. Yet again I felt my cheeks burn. He’d caught me staring at him.
‘Don’t blow your own horn.’ I scowled. I don’t like him. I’m determined not to-
‘You can blow it for me if you want.’ He winked again.
I huffed a sigh and turned away from him as I began to pick up the rubbish on the kitchen floor.

‘My head.’ Were Heidi’s first words as she, step by step, walked down the stairs.
‘Nice of you to join us.’ Tom smiled, ruffling her long, dark, tangled hair.
‘I knew Tom would say that.’ Danny grinned beautifully as he drifted past me and threw himself on the sofa after putting his water down on the coffee table.

‘Dan, I think you’re sitting on pizza.’ Tom cringed.
‘No. That’s on that sofa!’ Danny pointed at the pizza which was face down on the cream sofa opposite.
‘My mom’s going to kill me.’ My cousin sighed.
‘But on the other hand, Heid-’
‘Jones, you make one more joke about Tom and I, and your balls will be up your arse.’ Heidi frowned.

Biting my lip, I contained my laughter as Danny did the same. Although, I wish he did laugh, it was a lovely sound..
Holy shit! What was coming over me! I do not like Danny Jones. He is the devil. He is pure evil. I am not falling for Danny Jones.

Last edited by if looks could kill on Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter on Tue May 29, 2012 3:13 am

Ooooo u sooooooo like him!!!
This story is addicting!!!
More more!!

Not Alone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Wed May 30, 2012 8:32 am

~bump Sad

|Met McFly 11/08/10|
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top