Audition for New Fiction - name TBC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Audition for New Fiction - name TBC

Post by heidi_kirsty on Tue May 08, 2012 2:45 am

I got this idea for a fiction when I was on a train, (and yes there is a train involved in it)
Its about a girl who meets the same boy on a train for months, they talk and get to know each other and he suddenly disappears for months and when he returns she finds out about his lifestyle and how he tours with his band, not knowing who his band is.
The storyline goes through their life, the dates of each chapter and how they grow apart and grow back together again... although there's a twist at the end, she wakes up on the train.... and I'm not telling what happens.

it seems to run through my head a lot easier then when I try to type it out, if that makes sense.
i'm hoping its a good idea because if not I wont continue it, but obviously the 3 McFLY boys need girlfriends, as the main character which i really never decide on cause I cant make decisions, I just leave as my name and change the personality and appearance (i know its cheating)

the main McFLY is Tom (shock! I know, its normally Dougie)
So if anyone is interested i need:

Dougies Girlfriend
Harrys Girlfriend
Dannys Girlfriend

(if i don't get many replies i may add a little gay bromance going on, cause as Libby knows my fascination with gay love is quite worrying and sometimes quite descriptive)

just let me know:

Name (a nickname if you have one and why you have it):
Age (if you like me to change it):
Looks (pic if poss)
Personality:
Style:
A few facts about you and what you like/dislike:
Part:
Why you would like this part:
Back up:
Would you still read it:

Please let me know if you're interested
This story is inspried by 'One Day' by David Nicholls (if you haven't read it please do Smile )

heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/heidi_kirsty

Back to top Go down

Re: Audition for New Fiction - name TBC

Post by elisabethhh on Fri May 11, 2012 6:25 am

Name (a nickname if you have one and why you have it): ehm Elisabeth, Libby, and idk why i have it.. xD
Age (if you like me to change it): 18, yes, but I dont want to be too old though :O I like my age...
Looks (pic if poss) blonde hair, bobish style, greenish grey eyes with hint of blue and yellow brown. 173 cm tall.
Personality: extremely weird, quiet and shy, but extremely talkative around friends, got a bad temper and ive usually always got a smile on my face. and i always get addiced to things, it's not a healthy obsession.... ehm, i'm always there for somone, and I'm a person you do not want to mess with, unless you want trouble Wink
Style: comfortable, if i could i would live in my pyjamas pants xD jeans, long tank top that goes under my butt, and a hoodie Wink or tights and tank top and hoodie.
A few facts about you and what you like/dislike: I dont wear make up, unless i'm going somewhere.
Like: One direction, chocolate, going to the gym, listen to music, write, sing, and drive Wink
Dislike: spiders, getting hurt, being in pain, people who's full of them selves, thinking they're so much better then everyone else, and liars.
Part: harry's gf since i cant get niall xD
Why you would like this part: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Very Happy and i want to be in your story Very Happy

Back up:
Would you still read it:
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

View user profile http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty on Sat May 12, 2012 4:20 am

elisabethhh wrote:Name (a nickname if you have one and why you have it): ehm Elisabeth, Libby, and idk why i have it.. xD
Age (if you like me to change it): 18, yes, but I dont want to be too old though :O I like my age...
Looks (pic if poss) blonde hair, bobish style, greenish grey eyes with hint of blue and yellow brown. 173 cm tall.
Personality: extremely weird, quiet and shy, but extremely talkative around friends, got a bad temper and ive usually always got a smile on my face. and i always get addiced to things, it's not a healthy obsession.... ehm, i'm always there for somone, and I'm a person you do not want to mess with, unless you want trouble Wink
Style: comfortable, if i could i would live in my pyjamas pants xD jeans, long tank top that goes under my butt, and a hoodie Wink or tights and tank top and hoodie.
A few facts about you and what you like/dislike: I dont wear make up, unless i'm going somewhere.
Like: One direction, chocolate, going to the gym, listen to music, write, sing, and drive Wink
Dislike: spiders, getting hurt, being in pain, people who's full of them selves, thinking they're so much better then everyone else, and liars.
Part: harry's gf since i cant get niall xD
Why you would like this part: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Very Happy and i want to be in your story Very Happy

Back up:
Would you still read it:

thank you huni Smile xxxxx

heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh on Sat May 12, 2012 5:38 am

I forgot back up and if i still gonna read it if i dont get a part.
ehm idk what back up i want, just give me one Wink and OF COURSE I'LL READ IT Very Happy xxxxx
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

View user profile http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood on Sun May 13, 2012 6:25 am

Dammit! I arrive too late to be Harry's Girlfriend! ToT

Anyway, I'll support Libby ^^

Can we ask for a character if it's not us playing in? (I know it's weird but can I propose Inès - my best friend; I've already talked about her I think - to be Dougie's girlfriend?
Edit: Forget about that ; the role is taken ^^"

Last edited by HannaWestwood on Mon May 14, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx on Mon May 14, 2012 2:59 am

Name (a nickname if you have one and why you have it): Chloe Russell (Chlo)
Age (if you like me to change it): 19 next month! ;D and if you need to change it go ahead!
Looks (pic if poss): my icon! Light brown/dark blonde hair that comes a coupla inches past my shoulders, I usually wear my fringe up in a quiff thing cos it gets on my nerves when its not out of my face! I got green/blue/grey eyes :') they tend to change colour depending on my mood and/or the lighting. I've got freckles across my nose and cheeks. I've got curves (in the right places), I'm only 5"4 in height.
Personality: I think you know me well enough by now! ;D
Style: I usually wear black leggings with a long top to cover my big bum! Or an oversized jumper. Or I'll wear skinny jeans and a t-shirt. If I was to go out to a party or clubbing, itd probably wear any form of black dress with black strappy heels, or leggings with a long top probably with sparkly bits which I'll either put a blazer with or just leave it plain and wear either strappy heels with or like boot things.
A few facts about you and what you like/dislike: I like music, reading, writing, people I can trust. I dislike liars, spiders.
Part: Dougie's girlfriend please Very Happy
Why you would like this part: cos Dougie is a babeeee!! ;D
Back up: Danny's girlfriend
Would you still read it: of course! I love your fics! Very Happy

Love youu!
xxxxxxxxxx
ChloeRussellx

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:49 am

sorry i've kinda abandoned this, i'm at a stage i hate anything i write and end up getting stressed and throwing stuff... i'm gonna try and see what comes to mind when i write the start as i wrote that on a train in March.

so far i have parts for:
Harrys girlfriend: Libby
Dougie's girlfriend: Chloe

poor Danny as he is such a babe, but still i'm sure that i can sum up something, or put the lovely Georgia in cause i adore this girl Smile

thanks xxxxxx

heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:38 am

Name (a nickname if you have one and why you have it): Rachel, or RayRay - one of my best friends called it me one day teasing me but it just stuck and now many people call it me.
Age (if you like me to change it): 17, and you can change it if you want to.
Looks (pic if poss): Long brown hair, I have blonde/ginger dye at the ends though. A muggy green/grey colour for eyes.
Personality: Urm - Bubbly. Happy. I worry a little too much, about minor details. I like hugs and I like to be there for as many people as possible. Sometimes I care so much about others, I kind of forget about myself and my own problems. I can be shy around new people, but I'm loud around friends.
Style: urm... rather mixed. One day I'll dress rather girly in a dress and tights, then sometimes I'll wear jeans and a t-shirt or a nice top, skinnies and heeled boots. I don't have a particular style. But I like heels. If that's any help :B
A few facts about you and what you like/dislike: What I like: The sound of rain. Cuddles. Chocolate - Bounty bars to be precise. I absolutely love concerts - they are possibly my favourite things in the whole world. I like meeting new people. What I dislike: Arguments with those I love - I get incredibly emotional and everything seems bigger than it is. Being in the middle of two friends arguing... I dislike Justin Bieber and JLS.
Part: Danny's girlfriend Very Happy
Why you would like this part: Because Danny has always been my favourite member and he's just so dkfjgkdfjg and yeah.
Back up:...well you've got the other parts so... I could be an extra.. I guess :')
Would you still read it: Of course!! I'll read it anyway. It sounds awesome. :B

|Keep Calm and Play Louder tour 2012|

|Spoke to McFly on the phone and Tom tweeted about me 10/08/10|
|Met McFly 11/08/10|
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

View user profile http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:58 am

found the final part Smile well done huni, every fits is well and I'm sure I can fit you in Manon Smile working with the boys or ring one of their sisters, I can't leave you out Smile
sorry it's taking so long, I aren't I have gotten some sort of non sleeping, swollen tonsils, chesty cough thing going on... and i just can focus.

xxxxxxxx

heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:11 am

heidi_kirsty wrote:found the final part Smile well done huni, every fits is well and I'm sure I can fit you in Manon Smile working with the boys or ring one of their sisters, I can't leave you out Smile
sorry it's taking so long, I aren't I have gotten some sort of non sleeping, swollen tonsils, chesty cough thing going on... and i just can focus.

xxxxxxxx

Aww really? ♥️
You know, you don't have to...I mean, you are already kinda busy with your illness and non sleeping so I can't take your time like this! just do it if it doesn't take too much time and thinking. If not, just go to rest and get well soon! xXx

HannaWestwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:51 am

Just write when you feel like it, Heidi. We'll still be waiting to read it :3
Don't rush or anything, get well first :B

|Keep Calm and Play Louder tour 2012|

|Spoke to McFly on the phone and Tom tweeted about me 10/08/10|
|Met McFly 11/08/10|
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

View user profile http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:17 am

I'll be writing a little bit at a time... my frustration gets the better of me.
thanks for your support Smile can't beat the support of galaxy defenders!

Just need to fill out the sort of 'getting to know you' form thing haha Manon, just so I can make it sound right an fit in Smile

xxxxxx

heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Just write whatever you can whenever you can Very Happy
Xxx

fictiontwitterfacebooktumblr
ChloeRussellx